read the text and answer the questions.
1. read the text and answer the questions.
Paragraph 2: customer - service staff needs to find a win - win solution to a complaint. Paragraphs 3: producers or services must ac carefully during the process of purchase. Paragraphs 4: the company policy should be informed clearly before a purchase to avoid misunderstanding between customers and producers. Each phrase can be used within a sentence when it is followed by a list of items which elaborate on or show examples for the main idea of the sentenceUsually only for example and for instance can begin new sentences. Each can begin a new sentence when the phrase is followed by a complete idea or sentence (not a list of items). Heesun has met many famous people. For example, one time she met Jacques Chirac. (there must be a comma after for example--not a colon!) Joyce has studied many Asian languages, for instance, Korean, Chinese, and Thai.Problem: a customer wants to get refund for her clothes no matter what. However, it was clearly stated on the receipt that the return policy is within a week. Solutions: the staff could do was to accept it under two conditions that the price tag was still attached and it was unworn. Problem: a designer used the wrong fabric for a customized order and the customer complain about it. Solutions: the designer, then, resent the correct order and offered a return postage. The following list suggests some solutions to a number of common complaints:Problem: Faulty productSolutions: Investigate the fault with the manufacturer. Offer a replacement item or replacement model. Repair the product if it is under warranty. Consider replacing the product even if it is no longer under warranty. Train staff to explain warranty conditions at the time of sale and repair.Problem: Incorrect descriptions of the productSolutions: Train staff about the products they are selling. Ensure product literature is accurate. Investigate the product with the manufacturer. Make sure staff explain warranty conditions.Problem: Poor client serviceSolutions: Investigate the areas of issue. Train staff in customer service skills. Rotate staff so they can increase their knowledge of other areas. Encourage and support teamwork.Problem: Slow deliverySolutions: Investigate lead times. Re-prioritise delivery schedules. Train staff to provide more accurate delivery data to clients.
2. read the text and answer the questions
a. My Favorite Teacher Mr. Yos
b. Mr. Yos materials of teaching
d. He makes the students brave and fun in studying. He likes to support the students to develop their talents and be honest
e. Because he is discipline, smart, creative, dilligent and friendly.
Semoga Membantu ;)
3. read the text and answer the questions
1. Sania lives in Malang
2. Yes, it is small
3. No,there is 6 room in Sania house
4. There are 6 rooms
5. Sania bedroom is in front part of the house
6. Her parents room
maaf kalau ada yang salah........1. Sania lives in Matang, East Java.
2. Yes, it is.
3. No, it's not. Her house have six room.
4. Six room
5. Her bedroom is in front of the house, next to the living room.
4. read the following text and answer the questions!
1. shopped for a christmas tree, to the tree farm
2. tall tree and short tree, the perfect tree
3. the perfect tree
4. because it wasnt too tall or too short. it wasnt too fat or too thin
5. there are 4
maaf kalau salah
1. They drove to the tree farm
2. The Jenson family looked at all the trees,they wanted the perfect tree
3. The Jenson kids finally found the perfect tree
4. Because they want the perfect Christmas tree
5. Four types
5. Read the text and answer the questions!
7. 7 years old
semoga membantu1. Kiara is 12 years old.
2. She lives in Purwakarta.
3. There are 6 members in her family.
4. Her father is a fireman.
5. No, she isn’t.
6. Her brother is Dean.
7. Dean is 7 years old.
8. Her mother is a teacher.
maaf kalau salah ^^
6. read the text and then answer the questions!
a.because,they worked hard
b.they did bring something from home.like soap,cloth,a broom,a mop,nails,a hammer,a duster,and so on.
c.they did some of us washed the desks and the chairs
a. Why did they win the Classroom Competiton?
They won the Classroom Competition because they worked hard
b. What did they bring on Saturday?
On Saturday, each of them brought something from home, like soap, cloth, a broom, a mop, nails, a hammer, a duster and so on.
c. And what did they do then?
Then, some of them washed the desks and the chairs.
7. Read the text and answer the following questions !
Baca teksnya dan jawab pertanyaan berikut!
8. Read the following text and answer the questions
How to make a card board photo frame
maaf kalo salah
9. Read the text carefully and answer the questions.
2. The story happen when the writer's was a kid
3. One of Bono's friends
4. Because when Bono put a firecracker on cow manure, it's look like a birthday cake
5. The writer's of the text
6. Not far from the firecracker exploded
7. Bono's friends were all impressed
10. read the following text and answer the questions!
1. How to make a card board photo frame
2. Card board,paper string,photo,glue,paint,sticky tape, ruler
4.so that the first can fit on top without slipping through
5. About how to make a card board photo frame
Maaf kalo salah
11. Read the text below and answer the questions!
1. The writer is a student
2. Because she is a really caring and good teacher
3. With Hany , her kid
4. She teaches english
5. When they went to Ms Stones’s home to celebrate Hany’s birthday
6. No , She does not
7. Because she likes Ms Stones
12. read the following text and answer the questions
1. his aunt
3.his shoe rack
5.yes1. His aunt 2.Blue 3.On his shoe rack 4.Next week 5.Yes
13. Read the text carefully and answer the questions!
-sender : linzie melloy
recepient : Walter Mitty
-the sender wrote that Sean is going to go to Greenland. He wanted to capture the erruption of Eyjafjalakoull. Then Sean is going to Afghanistan.
-"after that, he will go to Afghanistan to see some snow leopards"
semoga membantu ya, maaf kalau ada yg kurang tepat
1. From: Linzie Melloy
To: Walter Mitty
4. He will go near a volcano named Eyjafjallajokull.
5. my friend said that Sean is going to spend home time in a fishing boat
14. Read the following text and answer the questions
1. Budi has got football training twice a week on Monday and Thursday.
2. He does his homework in the library.
3. He goes home by bus.
4. He usually has a shower before dinner.
5. After dinner, he plays on the computer, listens to the music or reads.
15. read the following text and answer the questions
1.there are five people.
2.eighty years of age.
3.granma is lovely person
4.she is slim beacause she does not like to eat a lot
5.her hair is white and her triangular face is wrinkled.
6.however,she always tells us interesting stories before we go to bad.
7.beacause she has to be carefull when walking.
8.a light scent of jasmine.
9.beacause she is a quiet person.
10.she like to lovely person &nice to you
1) There are five people.
2) She's 80 years old.
3) She's not very tall ( about 150 cm ) and slim . Her hair is white and her tringular face is wrinkled.
4) Because she don't eat a lot.
5) Her eyes always twinkle when she see look at writer.
6) Because she doesn't talk a lot.
7) Because she need to be careful when walking.
8) Light scent of jasmine.
9) She always tell the interesting stories.
10) She's lovely person and nice to writer.
16. read the following text and answer the questions
12. Katherine Sabrine Kalden
13. Celebrate the graduation of "Katherine Sabrine Kalden" invitation
14. Monica at 659.557.7342
15. Saturday, 28 May 2020
16. Class of XI
17. read the text carefully and answer the questions
11. june 13rd
12. 9am-5pm11. it will be open in june 13rd
12. 15 - 18th 2016 9am - 5pm
18. Read the following text and answer the questions
1) Advertisement text
2) To advertise home for sale
3) There are two floors available in the house
4) There is one bedroom available in the first floor
5) The reader should contact the seller that is Tia or call (987654)
19. Read the following text and answer the questions!
i can tooth bread bread bread you pink sun itu kan
mana pertanyaannya bambang
20. read the text and answer the questions below!
text dan questionnya mana?